Pages

16 Oct 2017

Mix It Up Challenge with Ellen Hutson

Ellen Hutson's Mix-it Up Challenge is with Altenew this month!  The idea is to use a stamp set from Ellen Hutson and a stamp set from Altenew - easy as peas and carrots.....

I used the adorable Baker Lady from Ellen Hutson and matching dies, and a sentiment from Altenew's Vintage TeaCup.



My background was made by sponging ink into squares onto watercolored paper.

I then stamped and watercolored my cute little Baker Lady and some of her accessories and arranged them the way I desired.  I popped everything up using dimensional tape.



Do you see the sweet pies? and that rolling pin tucked under her arm?  There are sooooo many options with this stamp set and dies!

I stamped the Altenew sentiment and steam and added some enamel dots.

I'm getting this challenge in - under the wire so gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!