Pages

3 Jun 2017

It's Repeat Day on Crazy 4 Challenges!

Good day - oh boy it feels good to be back - if even sporadically!

We have had a few changes going on in our home (all good) so I have been rearranging.  That means my craft room - holy yuck I have a lot of stuff - yikes.

Anyway - back to Crazy 4 Challenges. Did you know that today is Repeat Day! - so with your creation this week, we want you to repeat something three times.

It could be three circles, three flowers, three elephants - whatever you think deems repeating - even PICKUP YOUR SOCKS! - 3 times - we've all done that haha

I took a different route, sort of.  I used three images dies - two times each - and that counts believe me!



Using Reverse Confetti Rose Garden stamp set and Confetti Cuts, I stamped the rose image twice with Versamark ink and embossed with white embossing powder.  I then sponged Piggy Back, Flamingo and Rose ink onto the roses and diecut them.



I stamped and diecut two leaves and two spriggy leafy things and arranged them all in a pleased order onto the Linked Circles Cover Panel Confetti Cuts, which in turn was popped up onto a panel of Smoke cardstock.  That whole panel was then adhered to my Piggy Back card base.

Using Simon Says Stamp Smoke ink, I stamped the sentiment from Reverse Confetti Simply Sentiments onto white cardstock and adhered it to my card.

There you have it!  Come on over to Crazy 4 Challenges and try this week's challenge!!









SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!