Pages

27 Apr 2017

Create Together with Marcie Sharp




Hey there - My lovely daughter Marcie Sharp has invited me to Create Together and I was most happy to oblige!

Marcie gave me this inspiration piece to work with and one rule - NO PATTERNED PAPER (eek!) and honestly, I almost went over and told her to pick another one lol! This is not really my taste, but I'm a professional - right? - right?? - so I made it work.


I started out using the SSS Falling Stars die and then it just evolved from there.  Since I could see Birthday in those stars, I brought out my Crafter's' Companion Sara Signature Happy Birthday stamp and Dies.



The balloons are embossed - isn't that awesome!!   One swipe through the Gemini Die Cutting and  Embossing Machine and that balloon was cut and embossed - perfect!

The sentiment is from Sara Signature stamp set - love that font!



That's all I have today - make your way over to Marcie's Blog - Cardmakin' Chaos - and see the awesome creation she has put together!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun challenge and card! LOVE all the color and texture. OMG, I didn't know Marcie was your daughter, how cool is that?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, this is such an FUN card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!