Pages

19 Apr 2017

Congratulations!

Good day - I am finally posting our Crazy 4 Challenges post - Blogger seems to be having a childish fit and my posts won't save, but I am going to go ahead and see if it will publish ----ugh, technology!

This week at Crazy 4 Challenges, we have a sketch challenge and I loved putting this one together!




I die cut three rectangles with a small die, and using the Verity Rose stamp set from Crafter's Companion, I stamped the beautiful rose three times onto the Crafter's Companion white watercolour paper.


I watercolored each rose and then added sparkly glitter to each rose.  The sentiment is also from Crafter's Companion as is the Verity Rose patterned paper - love this paper!

Take a boo over to Crazy 4 Challenges and try out the sketch - it's fabulous!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!