Pages

8 Mar 2017

Just a note to say Hello!

Good morning - we have wind warnings out today - crazy weather lately, so I may be ducking for cover at any moment yikes!

Anyway, the Inspired By challenge has a pretty inspiration photo this week - I was a bit wary of it at first, the colours are so muted - but I think I pulled it off!

Here is the inspiration photo:




And using those beautiful shades of greens and greys, I created this.



I used Papertrey Ink's Topiary Trio and Home Made for a combination on this card.

The trees are stamped in Aqua Mist with Ocean Tide "leaves", while the door is stamped with Classic Kraft.  I used Soft Stone for the pots and Smokey Shadow for the sidewalk.


I had a few little gold stickers that I added for the bows.  The door handles were coloured with Spica Gold pen.

Why don't you try out this week's inspiration photo at Inspired By All the Little Things?







2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the pretty scene you created! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! I love this scene, and the gold bows are a perfect touch. Thanks for playing along with us at Inspired By.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!